The cooling time of plastic injection molding products accounts for about 80% of the whole injection molding production cycle. If the injection molding parts are cooled properly, the product quality is qualified. If the cooling is not qualified, it will lead to warpage deformation or surface defects, which will affect the dimensional stability of the products. The injection molding manufacturers analyze the cooling of injection molding parts for you.
The cooling time of injection molded parts generally refers to the period from the time when the plastic melt fills the cavity of the injection mold to the time when the parts can be taken out by opening the mold. The time standard for the parts to be taken out by opening the mold is often the time when the parts have been fully solidified and have a certain strength and rigidity, so that they will not deform and crack when they are ejected by opening the mold.
1、 Generally, the following three injection standards are used as the cooling time reference
1. The temperature of the center layer of the thinnest part of the wall of the plastic injection molding part, and the time required for cooling to below the thermal deformation temperature of the plastic
2. The average temperature in the cross section of plastic injection molding parts, the time required for cooling to the specified mold temperature
3. The temperature of the center layer of the thinnest part of the wall of the crystalline plastic molding part, the time required for cooling to below its melting point, or the time required for reaching the specified crystallization percentage.
2、 In solving the formula, the following hypotheses are usually made
1. The plastic is injected into the injection mold, and the heat is transferred to the injection mold, so it is cooled
2. During the cooling process of the plastic injection parts, the temperature of the cavity surface of the injection mold is still maintained
3. The degree of heat conduction on the surface of the injection mold is certain, and the filling process of the molten material is regarded as an isothermal process
Injection parts processing from plastic particles, injection design, injection mold manufacturing, injection processing and other complex processes, if the cooling time control is not good, often lead to injection parts product quality problems.
About JasonMould Industrial Company Limited
Jasonmould is a China mold maker of plastic molds- injection mold, die casting moulds, plastic blow molding, rotational molding, medical plastic injection molding, two shot plastic injection molding, insert molding, overmolding, metal injection molding, micro injection molding, powder injection molding, ceramic injection molding, liquid injection molding, husky injection molding, household mold, casting mold, die mold tool, custom molds, china moulds, rapid prototyping tooling, plastic prototyping tooling, punch press tooling, die and tooling for mobile/ cell phone parts, automotive parts, vacuum cleaners, rechargeable tools, telephones, copiers, computers, multimedia speakers, and many other electronic products and household appliances. And also a plastic product manufacturer, mold manufacturer China– plastic parts, plastic water tank, plastic balls, plastic containers, plastic buckle, plastic anchor, plastic hanger, plastic spoon, plastic pipe fitting, plastic tumble, plastic tableware, plastic cups, plastic bottles, plastic tray, plastic cosmetic container, plastic case, plastic food container, plastic chairs, plastic caps, plastic cap closure, plastic tubes, plastic water pipes, plastic knobs, plastic tubing, plastic utility boxes, plastic racks and so on.
Person: James Yuan
Company: JasonMould Industrial Company Limited
Add: LongGang Village,LongXi Town,BoLuo County,HuiZhou City,GuangDong Province, China
Email: [email protected]