In order to make the mold manufacturing reflect the exquisite workpieces, we will heat the mold, not only to improve the precision of the mold, but also to improve the quality and precision of the work. The following are four important links for the mold heating shared by you, and hope to help the development of the workpiece.
- Forging process. This is an important part in the manufacturing process of die parts. For the die of high alloy tool steel, technical requirements for metallographic structure such as carbide distribution are usually required. In addition, the forging temperature range should be strictly controlled, the correct heating standard should be formulated, the correct forging force method should be adopted, and the slow cooling or timely annealing after forging should be adopted.
- Preparation of heat treatment. The different materials and requirements of the working parts of the die should be treated with annealing, normalizing or quenching and tempering respectively in order to improve the tissue, eliminate the defects of the forging blank and improve the processing technology. After proper heat treatment, high carbon alloy die steel can eliminate two reticulate carburized carburized or chain carbides, make carbide spheroidization, refinement, and promote the distribution uniformity of carbides. This is conducive to ensuring quenching and tempering quality and improving die life.
- Quenching and tempering. This is the key link in the heat treatment of the mold. If overheating occurs during quenching and heating, the workpiece will not only cause greater brittleness, but also easily cause deformation and cracking during cooling, seriously affecting the life of the die. Special attention should be paid to the prevention of oxidation and decarbonization during the quenching and heating of the die. The heat treatment process specifications should be strictly controlled. Vacuum heat treatment can be adopted when conditions permit. After quenching, it should be tempered in time, and different tempering processes should be adopted according to the technical requirements.
- Stress relieving annealing. Stress relief annealing should be carried out after the mold parts are processed. The purpose is to eliminate the internal stress caused by rough machining, so as to avoid excessive deformation and cracks caused by quenching. For the die with high precision, stress relief tempering is needed after grinding or electrical machining, which is beneficial to stabilizing the precision of the die and prolonging its service life.
JasonMould Industrial Company Limited, established in 2010, is a leading injection moulding manufacturer in China. JasonMould specializes in plastic mould production for household appliances, medical equipments, electronic equipments, safety equipments as well as monitoring system.
The company has over 15000 square metres factory. With plastic injection tooling divisions possessing different machinery and expertise, JasonMould offers tools from small and precise mobile phone parts to as big as automotive parts. Our tools are mainly exported to U.S.A., Europe, Japan and UK. JasonMould’s diversification strategy and full service has won compliment from customers all over the world.
Our mission is to provide our customers high quality moulding products and services. We aim to exceed our customers’ expectations of pricing, quality and on-time delivery. To achieve our mission, JasonMould:
- Commits to continually improve employee skills and efficiency,
- Provides our employees a clean and safe working environment,
- Upgrades machine technology and support equipment through a strict maintenance program, and
- Maintains customers’ tooling to its highest peak of performance
For more about custom manufacturer of plastic molding products,please visit https://www.jasonmolding.com/
Contact person: James Yuan
Company name: JasonMould Industrial Company Limited
Address: LongGang Village,LongXi Town,BoLuo County,HuiZhou City,GuangDong Province, China
Email: [email protected]