The temperature of plastic mold has a great influence on the quality of product molding, which is one of the three major process conditions of injection molding. For precision injection molding, there is not only the problem of high and low temperature, but also the problem of temperature control accuracy. Obviously, in the process of precision injection molding, if the temperature control is not accurate, the fluidity of plastic melt and the molding performance and shrinkage of the product will not be stable, so the accuracy of the finished product can not be guaranteed. Generally, the temperature control box, heating ring and other system combination methods are used to control the mold temperature.
1. There are several ways to heat or cool the mold of plastic mold. Steam, hot oil circulation, hot water circulation and resistance can be used to heat and raise the temperature of the mold. Cooling water or air can be used to cool the mold. Resistance heating and cooling water circulation cooling are widely used in the temperature regulation of injection mold. When heating the mould by resistance, the flat part is heated by resistance wire, the cylinder part is heated by electric heating coil, and the mould body is heated by electric heating rod. The cooling part of the mold needs to be cooled by arranging the circulating water pipe. The resistance heating and cooling water circulation work alternately according to the specific temperature conditions of the die, so that the die temperature is controlled within the temperature range required by the process.
2. Precautions for mold temperature control:
(1) After heating, the temperature of each part of the molding mold should be uniform to ensure that the molten material has better filling quality, so that the molding quality of the injection products can be guaranteed and the qualified rate of the injection products can be improved.
(2) The specific process temperature adjustment should be determined by the viscosity of the melt. When the melt with higher viscosity is injected into the mold, the specific temperature of the mold should be adjusted slightly higher; The temperature of the mold can be reduced by filling with lower viscosity melt. In preparation for injection production, the mold specific temperature is within the range of process requirements. In order to ensure the uniform temperature of the mold, the mold with the required temperature should be kept constant for a period of time.
(3) During injection molding of large plastic products, due to the large amount of molten material and the small flow path of molten material, the large mold should be heated and moisturized at the flow path of molten material, so as to prevent the molten material from cooling when flowing due to the long flow path of molten material and increase the viscosity of molten material, so as to slow down the flow of molten material, affect the filling quality of molten material injection mold, and cause the molten material to cool and solidify in advance, The injection work of the injection molding machine can not be carried out.
(4) In order to reduce the temperature drop of molten material and increase the heat loss due to the long molten material flow path, a heat insulation and moisturizing layer should be added between the low temperature part of the mold cavity and the high temperature part of the molten material flow path.
jasonMould is a manufacturing enterprise integrating R & D, manufacturing and sales, with complete automatic production equipment and testing equipment. We provide one-stop service of white small household appliances product design, mold development, injection processing, finished product manufacturing, OEM / ODM. Looking forward to close cooperation with friends at home and abroad, mutual benefit and win-win, common development, create brilliant.
The above is the plastic mold processing factory about product design preparation part of the content. Want to know more about plastic mold processing related knowledge, you can log on the official website of JasonMould, where there are various processing cases for reference, looking forward to your visit!
About JasonMould Industrial Company Limited
Jasonmould is a China mold maker of plastic molds- injection mold, die casting moulds, plastic blow molding, rotational molding, medical plastic injection molding, two shot plastic injection molding, insert molding, overmolding, metal injection molding, micro injection molding, powder injection molding, ceramic injection molding, liquid injection molding, husky injection molding, household mold, casting mold, die mold tool, custom molds, china moulds, rapid prototyping tooling, plastic prototyping tooling, punch press tooling, die and tooling for mobile/ cell phone parts, automotive parts, vacuum cleaners, rechargeable tools, telephones, copiers, computers, multimedia speakers, and many other electronic products and household appliances. And also a plastic product manufacturer, mold manufacturer China– plastic parts, plastic water tank, plastic balls, plastic containers, plastic buckle, plastic anchor, plastic hanger, plastic spoon, plastic pipe fitting, plastic tumble, plastic tableware, plastic cups, plastic bottles, plastic tray, plastic cosmetic container, plastic case, plastic food container, plastic chairs, plastic caps, plastic cap closure, plastic tubes, plastic water pipes, plastic knobs, plastic tubing, plastic utility boxes, plastic racks and so on.
Person: James Yuan
Company: JasonMould Industrial Company Limited
Add: LongGang Village,LongXi Town,BoLuo County,HuiZhou City,GuangDong Province, China
Email: [email protected]